Gear MVNO Support System — system of provision of virtual operator of mobile connection
Gear MVNO Support System – complex system of automation of production processes of telecommunication services enterprise – virtual mobile operator (MVNO, mobile virtual network operator), which does not have its own data transfer network. Mobile virtual network operator concludes clients agreements and issues to subscribers SIM/RUIM-cards, produces by his order. Telecommunication network operator registers these cards on equipment of its network and provides servicing of MVNO subscribers.
- Servicing of SIM/RUIM-card — actually provides services to subscribers and auxiliary actions are made by network operator under control of virtual operator.
- Subscribers servicing on all kinds of calls is made by virtual operator with use of Gear MVNO Support System.
- Subscribers conditions of servicing SIM/RUIM-card on equipment of communication network are determined by set and parameters of services, set in the contract of virtual operator with the subscriber.
- Sales of contracts to subscribers can be made in Gear MVNO Support System directly (individual person) or via dealers.
Designation of Gear MVNO Support System
- Connection, servicing and account of subscribers
- Account of provided services
- Providing and limitation of subscribers’ access to the services
- Support of warehouse processes
- Providing of full cycle of work with dealers
Using the system, virtual operator independently accomplishes and supports business-processes:
- Issuance of own SIM/RUIM-cards (except for direct production).
- Creation of tariff plans of subscribers servicing.
- Sales of contracts — conclusion of subscribers’ service contracts with issuance of SIM/RUIM-cards.
- Servicing of subscribers by all kinds of calls.
- Personal accounts of contractors (personal accounts, balance).
- Consignments, recording the facts of equipment transfer and its cost.
- Accounts on the basis of which the actual payments are made.
- Making settlements with contractors: subscribers, dealers and mobile operators.
- Dealer’s creation.
- Creation of contract with a dealer (with service “dealer’s contract”).
- Creation of warehouse, bound to dealer, on which SIM/RUIM-cards are transferred. Dealers only deal with sales of contracts, they do not perform other actions in business-processes of virtual operator.